Terms and conditions
1. The enrolment fee includes access to the online modules
2. Access to the online modules is available for the duration of the course (usually 12-14 weeks).
3. Registration in the program will be confirmed upon receipt of the payment of the relevant course fees to ACD via the online store.
4. Participants can defer by submitting a written request to the Australasian College of Dermatologists that is received no later than 20 working days before the end of the trimester. If a deferment is granted, you will be offered a place at the next available trimester. Once you accept this offer, you will receive a confirmation email of enrolment into this trimester. A maximum of one deferrals is permitted per participant.
5. Participants are required to review the Terms and Conditions and cancellation/refund policy prior to registering, and to acknowledge acceptance of these conditions during the registration process.
6. Participants will be issued with a Statement of Attainment once all course components have been completed.