Practical Dermoscopy and Suture Techniques 1 day workshop
Please note that if you have attended our Practical Demoscopy course face to face workshop this is revision/refresher session.
The Practical Dermoscopy and Suture Techniques Workshop is a great way to bring learners back to basics of skin biopsy and suturing techniques fundamentals.
Developed and delivered by Australian trained and based Dermatologists, this one-day, interactive workshop will focus on:
- Diagnosis and management of advanced skin cancers and benign and pre-cancerous lesions
- The use of dermoscopy and how to conduct a full skin check using diagnostic algorithms
- Practicing various types of skin biopsy and suturing techniques
Please note that if you have attended our Practical Dermoscopy course face to face workshop this is revision/refresher session.
This training is recommended for medical professionals who have previously completed similar courses and would like to refresh their knowledge and skills contributing and improved management of skin cancer patients.
Each student's work will be closely examined and assessed to provide the lecturer with insight into their students learning process.
Suture practice kits are included in the course fee and will be given to students during the course.
Why should you take this workshop?
- Reduce mistake and improve productivity
- Stay up-to-date with industry training
- Address knowledge gaps or refresh important but seldom-used skills